We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bank of America ATMs. Staying at HoJos

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bank of America ATMs. Staying at HoJos

Hello,

My Australian bank allows me to make free cash withdrawals from the Bank of America from my savings (won't be for long!!) card. Are BoA ATMs conveniently accessible?

And on the same 'cash' theme, how much cash do you reckon would be good to have in your wallet to start your holiday. I have $1500 US now, and people keep telling me to get more due to the good exchange rate. Seems lto me would be a bit too much cash to carry around however. (Thankfully, I've been given about $200 in small bills to bring for tips etc to kick off things).

Any thoughts, tips and advice all greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Red

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bank of America ATMs. Staying at HoJos

There is Bank of America on Harbor, south of Hojo's near Chapman.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
20,862 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bank of America ATMs. Staying at HoJos

Here is where you can find B of A ATM machines. Just input your city:

http://tinyurl.com/7fy7u42

Edited: 25 February 2012, 03:31
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bank of America ATMs. Staying at HoJos

Thanks "Thanks" and Darkbeer!

4. Re: Bank of America ATMs. Staying at HoJos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 23:41