We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bucket list weekend trip

Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
bucket list weekend trip

ND is the last of the 50 states for me to see. Planning on going for a weekend this summer so 2-3 days max. I'm going to go with my 16 year old son. We are thinking of flying into Minneapolis and then driiving to Fargo. Any suggestions to make the most of the weekend?

North Dakota
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bucket list weekend trip

Some of the more common attractions in Fargo are the Air Museum, Bonanzaville and Scheels All Sports store. You can find more about them at our website: www.NDtourism.com.

To get a flavor of Fargo, the downtown area offers some options such as the Fargo Theatre and Historical And Cultural Society of Clay County as well as shops and eateries. You can also rent bikes downtown from Great Northern 701-280-1796.

Your son may also like Thunder Road Amuzement Park – go carts, lazer tag, etc. You can also rent bikes at Lindenwood Park and ride along the Red River.

When you get to town make sure and stop at the Fargo-Moorhead Visitor Center to get bike path maps and extra ideas including special events and entertainment. Their number is (800) 235-7654 and they’re address is 2001 44th St. S. From I-94 East, take exit 348 and turn left onto 45th Street SW.

2. Re: bucket list weekend trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about North Dakota