We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vincennes Indiana

Save Topic
Vincennes Indiana

What are sme must do or see in Vincennes?

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,745 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vincennes Indiana

First, welcome to the TA forums!

Second, a general rule is that supplying more information in your question leads to more & better response. Generally speaking responders would rather give suggestions for things that *you* are likely to enjoy rather than just a laundry list of "the usual suspects.". I know for a fact that the things that many people enjoy on trips would bore me to tears (and vice-versa). Essentailly one man's meat is another man's poison.

Thus, I ask for you to give use something to work with, do you (and/or whomever you're traveling with) like/dislike: eating/drinking, outdoor/nature things, music/arts, shopping, history, museums, "touristy" things, what's your budget and/or travel style, are kids involved, are you willing to drive (& how long/far), etc. and, for many of these add a "and what kind."

Giving this kind of information allows us to tailor our responses to be more than just a list of the things you could find on many websites.

Looking forward to giving some specific suggestions,

hlo

2. Re: Vincennes Indiana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Indiana
Recent Conversations