We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vincennes Indiana

1 post
Save Topic
Vincennes Indiana

What are sme must do or see in Vincennes?

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,208 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vincennes Indiana

First, welcome to the TA forums!

Second, a general rule is that supplying more information in your question leads to more & better response. Generally speaking responders would rather give suggestions for things that *you* are likely to enjoy rather than just a laundry list of "the usual suspects.". I know for a fact that the things that many people enjoy on trips would bore me to tears (and vice-versa). Essentailly one man's meat is another man's poison.

Thus, I ask for you to give use something to work with, do you (and/or whomever you're traveling with) like/dislike: eating/drinking, outdoor/nature things, music/arts, shopping, history, museums, "touristy" things, what's your budget and/or travel style, are kids involved, are you willing to drive (& how long/far), etc. and, for many of these add a "and what kind."

Giving this kind of information allows us to tailor our responses to be more than just a list of the things you could find on many websites.

Looking forward to giving some specific suggestions,

hlo

2. Re: Vincennes Indiana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:16