We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa pesquera sports/football

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Playa pesquera sports/football

Hi all

Travelling to playa pesquero in late march/early April. I was just wondering if there were any bars that show sports? I was hoping there might be somewhere to watch the British football?

Thanks

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa pesquera sports/football

Last time I was there. Football was on in the lobby bar. Think you can get it in the room too. Just remember the time difference.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
740 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa pesquera sports/football

Yep, they show it in the lobby. As a non watcher of soccer, it's exciting to see just how incredibly into it some of you guys are! LOL kinda fun to sit back and watch everyone cheer their teams on!

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa pesquera sports/football

Thanks guys, it's a way off yet so am unsure of the fixtures but it's good to know that I may be able to watch any big games!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
740 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa pesquera sports/football

Haha castell there are loads of guys there all decked out in jerseys and hats, cheering on their teams! It's really something else to see, reminds me of us Canadians and our hockey! LOL it gets interesting when there's a bad call or someone feels insulted, all that liquor really ramps up the excitement! Thankfully most people are quite happy because they're on vacation. If it's not on, ask a bartender and he'll tune the tv for you. Enjoy, I can't wait to get back there myself!!!

5. Re: Playa pesquera sports/football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:21