We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Playa costa verde

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
844 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
First time to Playa costa verde

I’m travelling to the hotel first week in July. I go every year to Playa Pesquero. Would love to hear hints and tips of people who travel here. I know it will be good. I get up early sonis it as easy to get my morning coffee and watch the sun rise

Mentioned in this post
Playa Pesquero
Playa Pesquero
732 Reviews
Cuba
1910 Restaurante & Bar
€€ - €€€, Caribbean, Latin, Spanish
Los Toneles
€€ - €€€, Caribbean, Cuban, Latin
Delicias Cubanas
€€ - €€€, Caribbean, Latin, Cuban
12 replies to this topic
North East England...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

the Spanish coffee is delicious and have many other varieties loads of pina coldas, plenty of entertainment on a night singer dancers and pool display free facilitates on the beach they take u out on a small catamaran if u wish too lovely snorkelling don't know what it like after hurricane irma .

for more information there a facebook page called playa costa verde talk to nickie heaton or lawrence desmond they been here alot

North East England...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

You can ask ur travel agent for a charity bag of upto 5kg at no extra charge take pencils pens colouring books clothes etc they always welcomed

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

Similarly, we too are heading to PCV for the first time this coming November, and have been to PP multiple times. We have walked through PCV on our last few visits, and decided it was worth a try. Look forward to hearing all about your impressions and the comparison to PP.

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

hi,

I am also going to Costa Verde for the 1st time end of September but am a new visitor to Cuba so am real excited but like the other posts I too would appreciate any advice/tips and recommendations etc

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
North East England...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

no Scottish note notes/ notes with writing or rips arnt accepted. join a facebook Playa Coste Verde fan page there a popular one ran by nickie heaton

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

Hello my husband and myself will be coming to cuba I have heard I won't be able to buy ciggeretts here

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
156 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

Not strictly true.... regarding cigarettes..you may have difficulty buying brands you know...

Try a brand called Hollywood (red box’s are stronger, blue box's mild and green box’s menthol)

If you roll your own you will need to buy on the way out - don’t forget your papers and tips.... we always take extra and rescue people!

And yes only take clean English notes, without rips or writing on them.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 16:53
Mentioned in this post
Hollywood
Hollywood
Broward County, FL
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
104,002 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

Elaine R:

Buy your cigarettes at Manchester Duty Free or on the flight if you want English cigarettes.

North East England...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

always had Hollywood in the store when I was here last year very cheap too

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood
Hollywood
Broward County, FL
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: First time to Playa costa verde

You will have a great time at this great place, Nice beach and beach bar, Fantastic lobby bar and plenty more bars along with several Al A Carte.

Reply to: First time to Playa costa verde
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;