We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap..ish accomodation

Midlands,England
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap..ish accomodation

Hi i am arriving in Freo on the 9th Jan to the 16th.....with my friend, we are travelling and currently been staying in hostels but i have looked at the ones in Freo and they dont appear to have very good reviews.....we are 1 female 38 and 1 male 33.....normal stay in YHA hostels as they have a range of age people.....is there anywhere anyone knows of hostel wise or cheap accomodation that doesnt have a really young party crowd!? Or is it best to stay in the centre of Perth and travel to Freo....many thanks!

lisa

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
21,263 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap..ish accomodation

What's your budget?

Midlands,England
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap..ish accomodation

Hi budget wise..... Currently spending 35-50 dollars a night per person in hostels..... Cheaper the better!!!! .... Lol!

3. Re: Cheap..ish accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Fremantle