We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants with traditional food in Krakow

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants with traditional food in Krakow

While visiting Krakow with my boyfriend I would like to taste local cousine. Any traditional dishes in Krakow comes to your mind? If yes, could you recommend mi restaurants which serve those meals? I would prefer places located in the city centre because I booked a hotel there.

Thanks for any suggestions :)

Edited: 28 February 2012, 15:59
Parish Church of St. Stanislaus (Fara Church)
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites
Old Market Square
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Croissant Museum
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Durham, North...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants with traditional food in Krakow

I suggest you try Polakowski, it is a self-service restaurant with quite traditional Polish food. It is cheap and amazingly tasty :) (http://www.polakowski.com.pl/)

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Poznan, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
250 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants with traditional food in Krakow

Dear Diana, this is Poznan forum, not Cracow forum. We don't know well Cracow restaurants. Please use Cracow forum to ask.

3. Re: Restaurants with traditional food in Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 22:40
Get answers to your questions about Poznan