We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slask Wroclaw Football Club

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
96 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Slask Wroclaw Football Club

Hi, myself and 11 others are heading over to Wroclaw 6th-9th April 2012 for a stag do! Over that Weekend Slask Wroclaw have a home game! Would there be any problems with us attending the game? The main reason I ask is that we have one black person in the party and I wasn't sure if racism can still be a problem! I apologise if that's completely wrong but some sites I've searched say that it can still be an issue! Thanks in advance! Carl

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Slask Wroclaw Football Club

Make sure some of you will wear t-shirt of Slask Wroclaw,that should make things easier;)

About waterpark, here is a link, its all in english:

http://www.parkwodny.wroc.pl/en

Zoo might be a good idea as well, it's the biggest in Poland, and i'm sure you will have lot's of fun there;)

12. Re: Slask Wroclaw Football Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2015, 12:42
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Slask Wroclaw Football Club

Hello

We are on a trip to Wroclaw on the 23rd of march for the weekend.

Do they have a stadium tour of the ground? We would like to have a look round

Many thanks

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Slask Wroclaw Football Club

Hi! The stadium's website (www.stadionwroclaw.pl/en/stadium/faq.html) mentions that as soon as it will be open, there will be a possibility to have a tour. However, even though the stadium has opened, there is no info on the website. I guess that they haven't started with the tours as yet, or they haven't updated their website, which is also a possibility. My advice is that you send an e-mail to the company that manages the stadium (info@smg-polska.pl) and ask them about it. Perhaps some natives of Wrocław will be more knowledgeable about it, though.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Slask Wroclaw Football Club

They still have some problems with the finishing works and constructions around the area so maybe this is why they don't run any trips? I also couldn't find anything on the internet. Which is strange since my friend went there with her pupils when the whole stadium was in a complete mess :) I will ask her how did she do that :)

16. Re: Slask Wroclaw Football Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw