We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

I have booked the polonia hotel after reading im starting to have regrets can anyone suggest anything better.

4 replies to this topic
Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
4,107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

Sofitel is much better

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

Hi it's impossible to recommend anything if you did not provide any details. Location, budget, facilities required...? Anyway, please look through the full listing here on TripAdvisor, you can search by price, rating, etc. I'm sure you'll find something suitable, good luck

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g274812…

Maldon, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

The Polonia is easily the worst hotel I stayed in in Wrocław - dirty and in desperate need of renovation. Slightly further down the same road you will find the Hotel Piast - much cleaner and friendly, and only fractionally more expensive. Failing that, the Europejski or Sofia (also on the same road) are also quite decent.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Piast
Hotel Piast
359 Reviews
Wroclaw, Poland
Europejski Hotel
Europejski Hotel
406 Reviews
Wroclaw, Poland
Sofia
Sofia
Sofia Region, Bulgaria
Maldon, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

Actually, I take that back. I've just checked the Polonia website and the hotel has definitely had a refurbishment since I stayed there. It looks a million times better now - so it may be that you are worrying about nothing @rachel w

Reply to: Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw