We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers and Day Trip

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woking
Level Contributor
539 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers and Day Trip

Based on many excellent reviews, I researched auschwitz-krakow-transfers and looked into their web-site auschwitz-krakow.com/contact-auschwitz-krako… and decided that I was not ONLY going to use them for our airport transfers but ALSO for the excellent day trip to Auschwitz/Birkenau and the Salt Mines. I then contacted Adam and had excellent communication from him which was really helpful, with him explaining the typical timing of how the day could be worked out to incorporate our return to the airport directly after the salt mines in time for our 8.50 p.m. flight.

Adam collected us from the Airport and was very informative on the drive into Krakow, but the best thing he did was give us a brilliant street map of Krakow, which became invaluable. Many thanks for that Adam. Karol came with us for the day trip, there were five of us on that day, all family and Karol did everything possible he could to make the day as enjoyable as possible, he even took us to the back of Birkenau so we would not have too much walking but giving us ample time to see and absorb the atmospherics of the place. We then went to a wonderful little Polish restaurant, typical of the area, but rather reminiscent to an alpine mountain restaurant, really lovely. The salt mines were absolutely fascinating and worth the entrance fee and was a lovely way to finish off the day.

Huge thanks to both Adam and Karol for their kindness, adaptability and genuine care of their customers and Karol, I loved your choice of music after Auschwitz

Happy Hols!

1. Re: Transfers and Day Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:42