We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train from Brno to Berlin

New York City, New...
5 posts
train from Brno to Berlin

We are trying to get from Brno to Berlin the most efficient way. We heard that the road is torn up between Brno and Prague, so driving (renting car or bus) isn't best option.

Could anyone tell me how to book the Brno to Berlin train? I see that I can book through trainline.eu. But I've found it's often less expensive and more foolproof to book direct with the train line, if possible.

Thanks.

New York City, New...
5 posts
11. Re: train from Brno to Berlin

Thanks for all your help. I'll check into regiojet bus and also train options.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
20,109 posts
85 reviews
12. Re: train from Brno to Berlin

'If you go with train, you need seat reservations between Prague and Berlin! just 80kc pp

Edited: 27 August 2017, 18:26
Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
31,173 posts
17 reviews
13. Re: train from Brno to Berlin

You can get the seat reservations all the way from Brno as it will be the same train. Sometimes it is horribly busy, but gets better after the mad rush between tourist trap season.

14. Re: train from Brno to Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2018, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Brno
Recent Conversations