We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Data Sim for iPad

delhi
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Data Sim for iPad

Hi!

I'm traveling to Prague, Switzerland & Paris for 14 days. I would like to purchase a prepaid data SIM card - maybe with about 2GB prepaid data.

I would prefer if the same SIM can be used for all 3 countries. What are my options? Which one should I buy? Can I get something at Prague airport itself?

Thanks

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Data Sim for iPad

Hi,

Consider this service - http://www.simviking.com/

Sim or MiFi covering 40 European countries.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Data Sim for iPad

On my recent trip to Europe (Portugal, France and England), we rented a mobile mifi device from xcom global. I read reviews both positive and negative on TA but needed reliable wifi while abroad. I took a leap of faith and rented from them. I am very happy I did. The device is small enough to carry in a shirt pocket or ladies purse. It allowed us to be connected as if we were at home. Connected three devices to it with no issues. Make sure to rent the portable battery charger if you plan on using it all day as battery will only last 3-4 hours of steady use. Was very satisfied. Their website is xcomglobal.com. Hope this helps you.

3. Re: Data Sim for iPad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:15