We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague in Feb 2018

H M
Salmiya, Kuwait
Level Contributor
2 posts
105 reviews
Prague in Feb 2018

Dear all,

I am planning for a trip to Prague in Feb 2018 for 2. Can anyone suggest what to see? where to go? I don't want us to spend our time for nothing. Also I am planning to see Karlovy Vary on 1 day only. I checked https://www.studentagency.eu but couldn't know which station for departure and which terminal for arrival.

Can you advise which areas I can see also in 4 days other than Karlovy Vary. Can someone please help? Thank you

6 replies to this topic
Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
20,026 posts
85 reviews
1. Re: Prague in Feb 2018

Name change...need to use RegioJet bus website....for purchase just put Prague and KV

Surely you have an inkling why you chose Prague in the first place.

Google Top Things in Pragueĺ

Level Contributor
1,868 posts
1 review
2. Re: Prague in Feb 2018

Which station - well the one that's easily accesible to your hotel and your planned route, at least that's how I would choose it

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
19,712 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: Prague in Feb 2018

Why did you choose to visit Prague if you don't know why you want to visit the place!?

Surely you have read some guide books or looked at some websites to see what you can do there?

You give no indication of what your interests are (museums, art galleries etc) so there is no point in any of us making suggestions without further information from you!

H M
Salmiya, Kuwait
Level Contributor
2 posts
105 reviews
4. Re: Prague in Feb 2018

Thank you all for your replies although this is not exactly what I was expecting.

Of course I have googled the place and I know the sight seeings I need to check. I have visited Prague many years back and I kind of still remember where to go. It's my friend's decision to discover Prague and we are travelling together for the first time and only for that we are heading there. In every country I have visited I have discovered many hidden places that are not listed online. It's only by exploring each and every streets, that you come to find all those beautiful places so I was looking actually for someone who has been there lately, someone who likes to walk all day long in those small alleys where lot of people don't seem interested to explore. Somebody how has his lifetime experience in Prague and who discovered the best restaurant ever not like the restaurant everyone was talking about in Rome and then when we got there it was way below average.

Level Contributor
1,868 posts
1 review
5. Re: Prague in Feb 2018

In that case go to Vysehrad, the zoo, take a tram to Zizkov and Vinohrady... or further to Jihomestsky pivovar. Go explore stary sporilov, divoka sarka park, villas in Hradcanska (Na Zatorce, Wolkerova), go to Stromovka

Edited: 12 December 2017, 12:06
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
42,575 posts
104 reviews
6. Re: Prague in Feb 2018

Throw in Novy Svet as well

Reply to: Prague in Feb 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Karlovy Vary