We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25 wedding anniversary where to stay

Versailles, Kentucky
Level Contributor
39 posts
25 reviews
25 wedding anniversary where to stay

We are planning a trip to SanJuan and the rincon for our 25 wedding anniversary. We like a place where we can swim on the beach but be able to get a drink as well. I have looked at villa confresi as well as the Pineapple Inn as the reviews are so good. Any advise?

Bronx, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

Both are good choices, you can also look into Rincon of the Seas and Rincon Beach resort. Both have a swim up bar in the pool.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
2. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

Here is a link to show you some menus from the restaurants in the area.

rincon.org/dining-and-restaurants/…

Versailles, Kentucky
Level Contributor
39 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

I never looked at rincon beach resort, it looks really nice. We will have a car but we like to walk as much as possible, is this within walking distance to some resturants?

Bronx, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

no you would need a car to explore out of the resort, at Rincon of the Seas you can walk to restaurants, stores, bars if you want to explore.

Look at their websites, as well as el coqui of rincon website for more info on rincon,

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
113 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

Have you thought about staying in house rental? There are a ton in the area that are close to the beach, bars and restaurants. You'll be able to cook some of your own food and have the privacy of a house all to yourself.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
6. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

https://www.google.com/maps/search/restaurants+near+rincon+beach+resort/@18.2897334,-67.2049053,13z/data=!3m1!4b1

That will show you on a map the large rest, and the smaller ones just click on the red dots.

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

Rincon beach Resort is not the same as Rincon by the Seas. Both are different properties and locations.

In Rincon you will need a car, and not much within walking distance, except the beach :). Rincon of the seas has a nice swim up bar, and good beach location.

Villa Cofresi is located beach front, but beach is really not that swimable. Their pool is small, and can get crowded during holidays. They do have a great outside bar, must try their Coco Loco drink, but you don't need to stay at the hotel to enjoy the bar area.

There are many nice small hotels in the area to choose from. So read reviews.

Versailles, Kentucky
Level Contributor
39 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

Thank you for letting me know about villa confresi as I really like a beach I can swim at. I never thought about a rental. What area should Iook at?

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
24 reviews
9. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

I like Corcega beach, the public Balneario and Steps, good snorkeling. But the great thing about Rincon is that it has many other beaches, like the natural marine reserve Tres Palmas.

I have stayed at Tres Palmas Inn rental, just off steps beach. They have a variety of Villa type accomodations,

In Rincón there are many small hotels, that sort of offer great privacy at a nice price. A good beach and beachfront location comes with a price $$$; but with so many beaches to explore why stay at just one 😃.

Rincon, Puerto Rico
1 post
10. Re: 25 wedding anniversary where to stay

Sent you a message

Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations