We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cool lunch spot on drive from SJ to Rincon

Charlotte, North...
8 posts
Cool lunch spot on drive from SJ to Rincon

Hi! My husband and I will be driving from San Juan airport to Rincon around lunch time Saturday. We would love to eat at chill, local restaurant... preferably something relaxed with outdoor seating, good beer, local food and on beach or ocean view. We'll probably want to eat closer to the San Juan side of the drive. Any recommendations?

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Cool lunch spot on drive from SJ to Rincon

Try La PLayita in Isla Verde or Ocean in Condado.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,587 posts
200 reviews
2. Re: Cool lunch spot on drive from SJ to Rincon

Go to Dorado. Search sal.pr for restaurants.

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
113 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Cool lunch spot on drive from SJ to Rincon

If you are looking to eat as soon as you get your rental car, I would head to Oceano in Condado. It's a little pricey, but the food is great. It's right on the beach and has a very nice ambiance, Very swanky but romantic. My wife LOVED it. Head on over to their website and make reservation. You can request an outside table next to the beach.

http://oceanopr.com

4. Re: Cool lunch spot on drive from SJ to Rincon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2016, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Rincon