We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

philadelphia
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

So my friends and I are coming to Cabo Rojo for gay pride. We are staying for the weekend and would like some fun things to do before the the parade on Sunday. I was wondering if we could find some place where we can jet ski or do other beach activities

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,636 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

If I am not mistaken there is a consession next to the public beach in Rincon. There are a few Rincon locals on the forum that can probably chime in.

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
113 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

The only place in Rincon that rents Jet Ski's is with Coconut Watersports located at the Villa Cofressi. Stand Up Paddle-boarding is an absolute must when in Rincon. Damiano and Chicako are awesome people at Rincon Paddle Boards. They should be back on the beach at the Marina when your friends are in town. http://rinconpaddleboards.com

Bronx, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

Are you in Rincon, because you say Cabo Rojo. If you are near Boqueron, you can rent jet ski's at the beach there.

philadelphia
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

We are staying in Cabo Rojo. If we can jet ski there that would be ideal but I know that rincon is known for it's water sports.

Bronx, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

Noysure where parade is. But Boqueron has what you want too if you are not near Rincon. Which does have it too. combate may as well. Also Guanica. Playa Santa. Enjoy

Bronx, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

If you are in cabo Romo not in Rincon. Then Boqueron is probably closest. Play Santa in boqu also has jet skis. Rincon is great but may be a bit out of way of in cabo rojo

Bronx, NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

Noysure where parade is. But Boqueron has what you want too if you are not near Rincon. Which does have it too. combate may as well. Also Guanica. Playa Santa. Enjoy

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
8. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

This is your second post on the same day on the same subject.

Your questions were answered there and confirmed by the PRTC.

Hours ago.

Is there a problem?

Can you see your other post?

philadelphia
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

I know I posted in Cabo Rojo too. We want to see as much of the west coast as we can.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
10. Re: wanna jet ski on the west coast!!

Ok, most people read in Puerto Rico mode, so we see all posts at the same time.

Ones like yours show up like we are seeing double.

This way we are not going in and out of different forums.

You can post in the Puerto Rico forum and ask all your questions so you will get all your answers in one place and print out one thing. You of course can do either way it's just usually easier to keep the data in one place.

Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations