We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

My family is thinking of returning to Rincon but in late April/early May. Since that is too late for surf season and too soon for summer season I'm concerned that businesses and especially restaurants will be closed.

Can anyone tell me if this is the case? Thanks in advance!

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
113 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

You will be fine. Most businesses well be open and ready for business. April is a great time of year to come if surfing isn't mandatory on your agenda.. Less tourists and not too hot just yet. Some restaurants close on Tuesdays.

Edited: 25 March 2015, 11:22
Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,597 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

September/October seems to be the time for business owners going on vacation and doing remodels.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

Thank you both for your replies. Can't wait to get there later this week!!

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
4. Re: Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

We're planning on a trip to Puerto Rico staring Saturday (last minute plans). I'd like to go to Rincon, to see the famous surfing beach and do some shore snorkeling - any tips or comments? We are staying at the Courtyard Isle Verde Beach resort.

Edited: 30 April 2015, 00:58
Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
5. Re: Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

According to PRTC, they say that Rincon does not follow the seasonal norms.

6. Re: Do Rincon businesses close in the Spring?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2016, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Rincon