We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

local paper

Ks
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
local paper

I heard there is a local paper/newsletter. True? Where might I find it.

Thanks

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: local paper

Do you mean for Rincon, or west coast area? There are some local regional small newspaper that are delivered on a weekly basis. Look for them on bakeries, and small local shops.

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: local paper

Yes there is a local Rincon Monthly El Coqui of Rincon:

www.elcoquiofrincon.com

Ks
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: local paper

Thanks, I'm very familiar with this. I was told there was a local paper, as I was looking for more information on the paddle boarders from Aquadilla. The police stopped me one morning on the beach when they were looking for them, and I heard there was an article about it in a local paper (in English). Thanks anyway.

4. Re: local paper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2016, 23:00
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,845 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: local paper

There was a drowning in the Tres Palmas area yesterday and it has been widely reported here. These events are not covered up, as the authorities want to emphasize the risks involved when going into the water with bad weather. Ocean conditions have not been ideal this past couple of days.

6. Re: local paper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2016, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations