We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Beach, Puntas TRIP REPORT: things to do, video, photos

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
247 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Sandy Beach, Puntas TRIP REPORT: things to do, video, photos

For those of you who are getting ready to visit the beautiful Western coast of Puerto Rico soon, I wanted to show you a time lapse video I created from the gorgeous rooftop terrace of TAMBOO:

latinabroad.com/2013/…

I stayed at a beautiful PINK rental right across the street from Sandy beach called PUNTAS TREE HOUSE: absolutely loved it. Puntas in general is excellent location, so whatever rental you can snatch in this area I certainly recommend it. You can read my full report and ideas on things to do in the area on the link below as well:

latinabroad.com/2014/…

Do let me know if I left anything important out! ;)

Middleburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
411 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandy Beach, Puntas TRIP REPORT: things to do, video, photos

Thanks, that was just beautiful. I enjoyed.

2. Re: Sandy Beach, Puntas TRIP REPORT: things to do, video, photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Rincon