We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catholic mass

9 posts
Catholic mass

Where can I hear catholic mass in ayia Napa

13 replies to this topic
Western Ireland...
1 post
11. Re: Catholic mass

Catholic Mass is now in a quaint old church beside the town hall in Ayia Napa every Sunday morning at 9:30. I was on holiday there and I had the pleasure of attending Mass there last Sunday. Thanks to the kind priest who I believe travelled from Larnaca and to Keith and his friends for organising it.

To find out where it is and directions go to the link below

https:/…

1 post
1 review
12. Re: Catholic mass

There is a Catholic Mass in Paralimni, in the Chapel of St Michael. This is located behind the car park of the Sklavenitis supermarket, 1st April, Paralimni, Cyprus.

This is about a 8 min drive from the square in Ayia Napa.

Mass starts at 11am and is in English.

Once you arrive in th ever park of the supermarket, keep walking to the back of the car park, you will see a dirt road with two chicken coups on either side walk down this road and the chapel is right there. As soon as you clear the chicken coups you will see it.

1 post
2 reviews
13. Re: Catholic mass

The Catholic Mass (in English) is now at 9.30 on Sundays at St. Timothy and St Mavri Church next to the Ayia Napa Town Hall on Ayia Mavri street. Access is from the car park behind the Town hall.

Reply to: Catholic mass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations