We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Breaks....Best place for winter sunshine for xmas

London, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
5 reviews
Christmas Breaks....Best place for winter sunshine for xmas

Best place for xmas sunshine

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
210 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Christmas Breaks....Best place for winter sunshine for xmas

We have used the Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel for a winter break. It is located on Sandy Bay next to Nissi Beach.

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
139 reviews
2. Re: Christmas Breaks....Best place for winter sunshine for xmas

Personally I wouldn't recommend Ayia Napa for Christmas. It's a ghost town other than an influx of European pensioners. Any holidays will centre around the hotel itself as most everything is closed except a few bars & eateries which stay open for locals. The weather isn't great either and the days are very short.

If your struck on Cyprus then you could try Paphos as this is more geared for winter visitors

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
139 reviews
3. Re: Christmas Breaks....Best place for winter sunshine for xmas

I did pretty much respond with the same reply to your post from yesterday about the Alion Hotel tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g262055-i9247-k5…

4. Re: Christmas Breaks....Best place for winter sunshine for xmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 03:18