We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money-ayia napa

London, United...
3 posts
1 review
Spending money-ayia napa

Hi,

Im off to ayia napa clubbing holiday in July and been reading how expensive it is how much would you think i'd need for a week?

i wont be hiring quads,doing water sports etc just gerenal clubbing, drinks and food.

i spent £400 last year in malia but not sure how much to take to napa?

Thanks in advance :)

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Spending money-ayia napa

It all depends whether you are going to be self catering or not.

Prices are on par with home but you can get food as cheap or as expensive as you wish...there really is something for every budget.

Drinks can be pricey especially in the clubs and bars around the square but again you do get deals like bogof.

It always advisable to take more than you think you will need as that way you can always bring it home again.

Would maybe increase your budget a little more than last years .

Have a great holiday..I will be there in July too

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Spending money-ayia napa

I've been to malia and ayia napa and found I spent more in ayia napa than I did in malia. From what I remember I spent about £500 in malia and more like £700-£800 in ayia napa.

In general there is more to do in ayia napa than malia so in likelyhood you will spend more.

I know you say you don't want to do watersports but I would really recommened the watersports at nissi beach.

Ayia napa is amazing in my opinion much better than malia and I would go back! You'll have a fab time!!

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
3. Re: Spending money-ayia napa

I agree with pinkgirl, ayia napa is far more expensive than malia and you will Defo need more money. I usually allow £100 a day per person if we are self catering, so yeah i would agree on about £700-£800 for a week.

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Spending money-ayia napa

Why not err on the cautious side and just withdraw more cash when, and if, you need it?

Edited: 20 April 2012, 22:24
5. Re: Spending money-ayia napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations