We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

uk
Level Contributor
21 posts
Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

Could anyone please tell me the latest prices for the above journey. Travelling next May, group of 4 adults and a toddler. I realise this question has been asked a million times but with the recession I wondered what the current price is. I'm thinking it's probably going to be 2 taxi's but we'd like to travel together as it's our 1st holiday with our granddaughter. what's the price of a mini bus? Hire car? taxi?

many thanks

dougie.

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
122 reviews
1. Re: Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

Hi, have a look at. travelsupermarket.com for transfers. Julie

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
2. Re: Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

Check out www.grabthatcab.com you can price it up and pre-book, very popular on the forums for service & price

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

This year it was 65 euros daytime, 85 euros evening. Lots of the taxis are Mercedes with 3 rows of seats so plenty of room. However I would get a quote from Grabthatcab and pre book. Never get into a taxi particularly from the airport without getting a price first.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

ive used grabthatcab two years running 54 euros one way then 49 euros the other nice clean mercs good drivers

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
2 posts
5. Re: Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

Try http://www.intercity-buses.com/index.php

for buses

6. Re: Transfer Larnaca to Ayia Napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 00:40
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations