We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayia Napa nightlife at end of october.

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Larbert, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ayia Napa nightlife at end of october.

Hi, new to this forum, hope I'm asking this question in the right place.

We plan to travel to Ayia Napa or Paphos around the week 19th-26th October (roughly). Just wondering what nightlife is like and if places are still open. Obviously the place will be quieter and we don't mind that but want to make sure it will not be dead. We would still like some atmosphere and some places with a bit of a lively vibe. And maybe the odd chilled night somewhere!

Im 24 and traveling with my girlfriend (27)

I'm hoping to book in the next few days so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Rochester, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ayia Napa nightlife at end of october.

I went 2 yrs ago in the last wk of October (24-31st) and by the end of the week pretty much all clubs had shut and things like booze cruises weren't running, just normal boat trips which were a bit chilly. At the start of the week though about 30-50% of the clubs were still open and were having their end of yr parties so as u are going the wk b4 you should still be ok. It def won't be busy but there will still be some places open

Larbert, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ayia Napa nightlife at end of october.

Thanks, I assume thats the same for paphos as well. Just wanna find somewhere in europe with decent weather that will still be reasonably busy at this time of year, outwith canary islands. Though not even sure how busy even they will be at this time of year. Thanks for your help Juzzi, appreciated.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ayia Napa nightlife at end of october.

I go every year October as its just busy enough. Most of the bigger clubs are shut but the Bar's are still open. There is stil enough to be doing and all the mental ravers have gone home lol. I love It there in October :)

Larbert, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ayia Napa nightlife at end of october.

Ah, yea that sounds absolutely perfect for us! Cheers for the reply. I booked Ayia Napa (tha Napa Plaza) a couple of weeks ago now. Couldnt find too much info on the place for October so just went for it anyway. Your reply has reinforced more confidence in this being a good holiday!!! thanks!

5. Re: Ayia Napa nightlife at end of october.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 15:17