We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PLease help!!!!!!!£

Weston-super-Mare...
2 posts
PLease help!!!!!!!£

Me and my boyfriend are coming to Aiya Napa 16th May for 11 days and was wondering the best places to go? We love to party and have a good time but not sure how busy it will be at this time of the year and when the pool party’s etc start? Any answers would be so appreciated thank you!!

7 replies to this topic
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: PLease help!!!!!!!£

We haven’t been in May for many years but did find it to be slightly more quieter than when we’ve been in July and August (and more comfortable due to it being a bit cooler in the evenings). I can’t answer about boat party’s/ pool party’s at there not my thing but most bars in the square will be open by May and be plenty good enough to party dance etc. How busy it will be I can’t say but you should find some places to go and Senior Frogs seems to be very busy no matter what time of year we’ve been.

Hope this helps

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
800 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: PLease help!!!!!!!£

Usual the resort's are only starting to open in the month of May, so you may struggle to find what you want at that time.

Also the Mayor of Ayia Napa is drilling down on these activities as it has been bad for the resort's reputation. A big clean up and they are stopping the 18- 30 club type activities to.

Level Contributor
31 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: PLease help!!!!!!!£

i went last year for a couple of days away in may and it was completely dead as a ghost town. that was near the end of may as well.

4. Re: PLease help!!!!!!!£

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2018, 09:34

Mdt
Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
5. Re: PLease help!!!!!!!£

About time !

Weston-super-Mare...
2 posts
6. Re: PLease help!!!!!!!£

I don’t understand what you mean?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
49,042 posts
38 reviews
7. Re: PLease help!!!!!!!£

The post at 5 refers to the fact it was about time the spammers post at 4 was deleted - spam all over the forum this evening

Reply to: PLease help!!!!!!!£
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations