We're (a family of 4) going to be in Yulara April 5th & 6th. We'll have a car of our own. One of my hobbies is astronomy and I see there is a 1 hour star gazing in several guidebooks, but the linking site (www.ecotours.com.au/) doesn't exist any longer. I would love to learn more about this. (I also found a link to discoveryecotours.com.au that was basically a shell, but no active links).
1. Is one hour really enough time?
2. How large are the groups that attend?
3. I can't tell if there is more than one time slot that evening, do you know?
4. Is there the possibility of additional time? I've never observed stars in the southern hemisphere and would love to spend some time doing so without being rushed?
5. We'll be in Alice Springs the following 2 nights. Is there any star gazing there?
Thanks in advance.