We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Gunlom Falls from Cooinda

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
1 review
Getting to Gunlom Falls from Cooinda

We are a group of five adults and will be in Jabiru/Cooinda for four nights in early August. We will have a 2WD car and understand we can't take it to Gunlom. We looked up a day tour to Gunlom with Kakadu Tours and Travel, but found out there is no time to climb to the infinity pool at the top of the falls.We would really like to make it to the infinity pool after travelling so far and wondered if anyone could suggest a private tour operator who could take us there? Or any other ideas?

3 replies to this topic
Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
7,298 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: Getting to Gunlom Falls from Cooinda

They take you all the way but not let you get to the infinity pool? Is that actually correct ?

I would call them and double check. They are a tour shop not the company. who runs the tours.

Which tour did you choose as the Footprints goes to the infinity pool I believe.

Jabiru, Australia
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Getting to Gunlom Falls from Cooinda

If you Google "Footprints of Kakadu reviews" you will read that you don't go to the infinity pool on this tour.

Jabiru, Australia
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: Getting to Gunlom Falls from Cooinda

I just checked Kakadu Tours and Travel site and it states that you can visit the infinity pool.

Reply to: Getting to Gunlom Falls from Cooinda
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted