We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which behind the scene tour is better? cape montelle/leeuwin

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
which behind the scene tour is better? cape montelle/leeuwin

Hi, thinking of taking a behind the scene tour in april on our own. Voyager tour is out as they cannot accommodate my 5 year old son. I only know about 2 other wine estates which provide behind the scene tour - cape montelle or leeuwin. Which one will you recommend? Any other vineyards which i overlook? Thanks

Perth
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
1. Re: which behind the scene tour is better? cape montelle/leeuwin

Hi Kim,

Vasse Felix also do a behind the scenes tour on weekdays, as well as having one of the best restaurants in the region and an art gallery.

Cullen Wines also does one, though not promoted on their website. On request. cullenwines.com.au. This is a really gorgeous little winery producing wines using biodynamic principles so quite interesting to learn about. There is also a wonderful restaurant definitely worth popping into for lunch.

Cheers - TF

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: which behind the scene tour is better? cape montelle/leeuwin

Hi TF, thanks for the info. I will email Vasse felix and cullen wine for more details.

I am also deciding which restaurant to for lunch. Was initially thinking of either leeuwin or voyager. Leeuwin replied me that they do provide kid's menu. Would love to dine in a place with gorgeous view of vineyard and that my 5 year old son will not be a nuissance to other customers. Any suggestion?

3. Re: which behind the scene tour is better? cape montelle/leeuwin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Margaret River