My boyfriend and I are thinking of having a holiday in the Gold Cost in early September (around the 10th) for 4 nights, and then heading to the Sunshine Coast for 2 nights before coming home. I have a couple of questions:
1. How long does it take to drive from Gold Coast to Sunshine Coast? Could we get a bus or train and how much would that cost?
2. We are really keen on heading to the theme parks. Is the weather warm enough in early September to do the water ones?
3. What are the beaches like in Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast? White sand? Will it be warm enough to swim?
4. Is it worth visiting both places, or should we just spend 6 nights at the Gold Coast? Will we find enough to do with 6 nights at the same place?
5. We really like nice beaches and unspoilt out of the way areas. Can you reccomend anywhere else we should visit? Are there places further North we should try?
Sorry for so many questions and thanks for the help :)