We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chevron towers

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Chevron towers

Hi to anyone stayed here, which tower is the best? Has the reception and has easy access to coles. Thank you

7 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,492 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chevron towers

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g25533…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
708 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chevron towers

Hii,

Yep, have stayed here many times. There are elevators from each of the towers that you can access with your card. All lifts will take you down to all the shops, restaurants & Coles supermarket. There is also a lift in the corner near the outdoor spa's at the lagoon pool which also takes you directly downstairs to where Coles is.

The main reception is at the centre tower, this includes a driveway & short term parking area out front.

Which tower is the best? Depends if you want ocean views or river views. We stay in the centre tower with ocean views.Some of the apartments in the other towers may be slightly obstructed with other buildings between it and the ocean.

Regards,

Karen

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chevron towers

Thank you so much Karen :)

Hopefully i will get the same experience as what you got.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
708 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chevron towers

catherinecruz88, who are you booking through? Do you know what tower or level you are on?

Regards,

Karen

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Chevron towers

I dont know who? Dont have any idea. Its just the flight agent told me about this, paid

Go there. Im just worried with some of the bad reviews.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
708 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chevron towers

Some of the apartments are privately let while others are through an agent. If you ask your travel agent, I'm sure they can give you some information on what level or type of apartment etc...

I wouldn't be too worried about the bad reviews, unless it was for particular apartments that are let out? The facilities and grounds are lovely. Great location to everything including the trams and buses. Shops & restaurants underneath. I love the huge indoor pool especially in winter time.

Hope you have a great time,

Karen

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Chevron towers

Thank you so much Karen :)

Reply to: Chevron towers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted