We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wollomgang foreshore park- bbq

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
wollomgang foreshore park- bbq

hi,

i am just wondering that there are how many BBQ spots at stuart park at wollongang beach?

thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
20,420 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wollomgang foreshore park- bbq

Do you mean the actual BBQs or the spaces?

I can think of 3 BBQs on the beach front but have never had an issue getting a BBQ unless you want a gazebo cover. usually plenty of tree cover

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wollomgang foreshore park- bbq

thanks for your reply. yes i mean actual BBQs to cook on them. are they near to children play ground? i mean while we are cooking keep eye on children. and thanks heaps again for your reply.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
215 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wollomgang foreshore park- bbq

Hi stuart park is a lovley spot to spend a few hours with the kids.

We go there as a group every now and then. when you drive to Stuart park drive right down to the carpark at the very end behindnthe restaurant area.

There is an awesome playground area, nice green grass, trees to picnic under and kick a ball. The are a few gazebos, but the BBq is standing onits own so everyone can use it, which is great..

Actually, go on the internet areail sot and ifyou zoom in you wil see an oblong bbq,on a semi circleof concrete near the playground. Toilets are towards the beach n the other side ofnthe restaurant building.

Hope this helps. .....

Mentioned in this post
Stuart Park
Stuart Park
33 Reviews
Wollongong, Australia
4. Re: wollomgang foreshore park- bbq

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Wollongong
More Wollongong Topics