We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day Lunch

Canberra
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas Day Lunch

My family (all adult) will be in Wollongong on Christmas Day 2009 and we are looking for somewhere to have Christmas lunch. I have found details of a lunch at The Lagoon and a dinner at Windjamers (at the Novotel). Are there any other options?

wombarra
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

Hey

The Lagoon is a nice spot. The menu is stuck in 1985 though and on the last visit I think my seat was considerably older than that. I haven't been to nearby Harbourfront yet but but my discerning mum rates it above Lagoon for food and views. Not sure if open Xmas Day however.

www.harbourfront.com.au

Sydney
Level Contributor
563 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

Hi!

I have eat at Windjamers at the Novotel Wollongong, and it is great.

I also got an email from them last week re Christmas:

Let the Festive Season Begin!

With Christmas almost upon us, why not take the hassle out of this years festivities and let Novotel Wollongong Northbeach take care of you?

With our highly trained and experienced kitchen staff ready to prepare our famous seafood buffet and combine it with all your Christmas favorites, you are in for a real treat.

Who knows, Santa himself might just drop by.

So beat the Christmas rush and book now!

Lunch from $145 per adult

Here is the link with the details for the menu's and how to book.

https:/…

Good luck :)

3. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Wollongong
More Wollongong Topics