We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel bowdon at altringham

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newark
6 posts
Save Topic
hotel bowdon at altringham

has any one stayed at the bowdon hotel altringham, going to wedding near there and have been booked in.

Glenlyon, Australia
Level Contributor
4,180 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel bowdon at altringham

may seem a silly question...the name of the town doesn't even come to mind. even when i google it i only come up with towns in the UK. Is it in Victoria, Australia??? Even the bowden hotel doesn't come up

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel bowdon at altringham

not a silly question Andy! you're right, the OP has got the wrong forum. My guess is that this is Altingham, a town in the parish of Bowdon in England.

Am I right shearer? :) hope you find the answers you're after on the English forum. Good luck!

3. Re: hotel bowdon at altringham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2009, 05:23