We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoreline apartments

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Shoreline apartments

I would like to book a shoreline apartment, ideally a refurbished one, with a corner balcony and good views for evening sunsets and bbq's. Unfortunately no 36 which would have been perfect is not available for the period we require. Has anyone stayed in no 20, 21, 24 or 25 recently? I would also appreciate comments on cleanliness as there have been some negative ones for no 25.

Sydney
Level Contributor
213 posts
108 reviews
1. Re: Shoreline apartments

We staying in 24 in early Sept 2011. Our friends staying in 25. I would pick 24 over 25, it was better appointed in the kitchen area, the main bed was not a kip king, and the side windows face north, so a little more light came in during the day. The buggy with 25 needed quite a bit of work, the tyres were bald and the brakes not great. The first time we visited, in 2010, we booked a different unit, via PDR Nationwide and would prefer to book with them over HI Private Apartments. More attention to detail with PDR. What about number 16, if you liked the idea of 36?

Sydney
Level Contributor
213 posts
108 reviews
2. Re: Shoreline apartments

Sorry, should have been *stayed*

nsw
Level Contributor
3 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Shoreline apartments

Not sure if you still need help but we recently stayed in shorelines 20. We chose it for the view and free wifi. Really enjoyed our stay, very comfortable. It was cleaner than many motel rooms I have been in, spa, kitchen and beds were all clean. The only thing I didn't like was the marks on the walls, just showing a bit of wear over time.

4. Re: Shoreline apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2013, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island