We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Buggy Hire

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Buggy Hire

can anyone please advise what the costs are associated with hiring a buggy for a week?

I know they can cost up to $85 per day but am not sure if they hire them out in weekly blocks?? Can someone please help and all posts are greatly appreciated

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,670 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Buggy Hire

when I have looked at the boards driving by .. I havent seen a weekly rate.. I also thought there should be a discount for a longer rental

I would phone the island switchboard and asked to be put through to the buggy hire shop and ask them can you get a discount for a week of hire

nothing ventured nothing gained

Abbey

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Buggy Hire

I asked about a weekly rate and they wanted to charge be $70 per day. Afraid I said "forget it" - you can get a car for that elswhere. Hardly anywhere is more than a 10 min walk from anywhere else, and the free bus is quite good.

Sydney
Level Contributor
564 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Buggy Hire

Hi

Some of the private apartments have a golf buggy included, so depending on where you are staying you may get one. We paid the $85/day plus insurance the first time we went to HI but on our second visit we got a private apartment which included the buggy (and for $265/night it was a good deal!) - having one is convenient as you can just jump in it and go where you want to, when you want to and I think it is part of the experience of being on HI.

Hope you enjoy your holiday !

4. Re: Golf Buggy Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2012, 05:38