We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Chicago, IL
2 posts
Save Topic
Anyone familiar with H2O Sportz Australia on Hamilton Island

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with H2O Sportz Australia? I am new to scuba diving and interested in taking a beginner course with them before going out on a dive.

They do not have a lot of information on their website, so I am looking for information on this company or other recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

Sydney
Level Contributor
563 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone familiar with H2O Sportz Australia on Hamilton Island

We went on a snorkelling tour with H20 Sportz and i must say, they were very professional and helpful. One of our friends got stung by a coral jellyfish at Whitehaven Beach and they got us back to the island very quick and arranged for a doctor to meet us.

They have an office on the island, so it may be worthwhile to either email them or phone them.

You can also do an introduction to scuba diving through the activities team at Hamilton Island. It is just learning to dive in the main pool.

Hope that helps!

Chicago, IL
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone familiar with H2O Sportz Australia on Hamilton Island

Great, thank you so much! I actually did email them and plan to stop by when I arrive at the island ... I'm happy to hear that you had a good experience.

3. Re: Anyone familiar with H2O Sportz Australia on Hamilton Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 12:34
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island