We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
309 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
apartment

I am looking for a studio or 1 bed for a 3 night stay without the kids.

I really am after direct beach access, ocean views and a pool. The less walking the better.

Any ideas on which apartment complexes might suit would be really appreiciated!

Regards

Sharon

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment

The closest to the beach are Frangipani, Lagoon and Hibiscus but there are very few 1 bedroom apartments .. you could check out the stays site but they are nearly all 2 bedroom with an occasional 1 and 3 bedroom

Poinciana has some 1 bedrooms also but they dont have beach access

The Whitsunday apartments are 1 bedroom and are only across the road from the beach .. you can rent these through the resort and should be able to get a 3 night booking

To get the water views you will need to go up a number of floors .. these dont have golf buggy's included in the rental but they are serviced by the free shuttle buses

hope this helps

Abbey

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment

Hi Sharon,

Beach Club .... Has everything you request & only heated pool available ! Great views & you get chauffered golf buggy trips to & from anywhere during your stay...There's $85(AUD) saved a day !

More details, read my review for 'Beach Club',too much to repeat here..lol

Ear Plugs come in handy if you can't sleep due to the Ocean noise being so close to your room !

ps:Take the elevator at 'Reef View Hotel' to the top(19th floor) & there are several vantage points to take excellent pic's around resort from high above!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment

I believe the pool at the Reef Hotel has a heated pool as does some of the private apartment complexes

Abbey

4. Re: apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island