We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alice springs to coober pedy

vancouver,can
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Alice springs to coober pedy

We are trying to get from Alice springs to coober pedy October 18th 2016..I've researched greyhound bus,air and car rental(leaving the car in coober pedy )...I'm coming up empty ...

HELP...any suggestions...Thks :)

Level Contributor
223 posts
1. Re: Alice springs to coober pedy

Qantas has these flights but they are about 700 dollars, one way. (you can find them on skyscanner).

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
12,163 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: Alice springs to coober pedy

I went looking for train information but found this while looking

Coach

Adelaide to Coober Pedy - departs 7.25pm arrives 6.15am. Alice Springs to Coober Pedy - departs 10.30am arrives 7.30pm.

Further Information Web Site: http://www.greyhound.com.au/

Anyway, here is the train info

greatsouthernrail.com.au/fares_and_timetable…

Yulara, Australia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
383 reviews
3. Re: Alice springs to coober pedy

I believe the bus service you mentioned does do stops there. I have seen facebook posts from friends who have toured Coober Pedy that way and stayed overnight or until the next bus.

I would highly recommend visiting Coober Pedy if you can manage to find appropriate transport that suits your needs as it is an interesting place to visit.

Perhaps car rentals will prefer it if you dropped off in another city like Adelaide or Port Augusta.

4. Re: Alice springs to coober pedy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2017, 05:17