We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
539 posts
1 review
Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

Hi,

Train is NOT an option, so am wondering, when searching in Google for airport shuttles to the Central Coast from the international terminal, only 3-4 companies come up, does anyone have a list. One company was about $220 2 adults 2 kids.

6 replies to this topic
New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,158 posts
327 reviews
1. Re: Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

When we stayed at Crowne Plaza for a business convention, some of us had to leave earlier than the bus and they arranged a driver to take a group of 4 to the airport in an executive hire car. The cost was quite reasonable for a Holden Statesman with driver. $200 for that distance is pretty good

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
703 reviews
2. Re: Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

$200 + each way seems to be the going price to-from Central Coast.

We have been lucky on occasion to get a one-way car rental (re location) - but it is just a matter of luck.

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
3,067 posts
93 reviews
3. Re: Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

j-shraps - are you on any local Facebook groups for your area? You could try asking for recommendations there if you are. ;)

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
539 posts
1 review
4. Re: Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

Hey all,

Yep, $200+ is the best price....

I have decided on this...

Renting a car. My plan is to rent car at airport when we get back home, drive us home, keep it overnight, then return it back to the airport the next morning. Train it back home.

You may think I am crazy, but the cost of all this does not break $100, inc car hire and train trip home.

I like a bit of adventure, so when I return the car, I walk 10mins+ to Mascot railway, bypass the airport fee on the ticket, take a train to Central, have a beer for my efforts, then a train back home.

Car rental = less than half the price of shuttle, car will be ready when we are there, get straight home.

5. Re: Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2018, 11:52

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
28,334 posts
66 reviews
6. Re: Airport Shuttle to Central Coast

Self promotion

Reply to: Airport Shuttle to Central Coast
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted