We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions RE El Cid Marina - going in a few days!!

canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Questions RE El Cid Marina - going in a few days!!

Does it have free wifi anywhere?

Can you pay to send an email from a computer if you're not a platinum member?

Do the luxury class rooms have dvd players if you're not a platinum club member? are rentals available to everyone?

Any other tips are greatly appreciated!!

Thx

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: Questions RE El Cid Marina - going in a few days!!

I believe there is free wi fi in the lobby. We did platinum so I can't remember too good. Not sure about the email, but I don't see why that wouldn't be available. I think dvd players are only in the platinum club rooms and the dvd's are only for plat. too.

You may want to go to their website and find a number to call them directly. My travel agent did that for me and it was very helpful with all my ???

Have a great time!

2. Re: Questions RE El Cid Marina - going in a few days!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos