We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Erc Email?

Chicago
Level Contributor
262 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Erc Email?

I've sent 3 emails to ERC over the last two months asking various questions ranging from the wine-for-purchase list to a request for king vs 2 queen beds. No reeplies.

I've tried these two email addresses from the website:

'RivieraCancun@excellence-resorts.com'

'info@excellence-resorts.com'

Anyone have a more successful address?

Thanks!

15 days and counting!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,496 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Erc Email?

Hi

They should have worked

See PM I have just sent you which should help

Morton, IL
Level Contributor
935 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Erc Email?

Hi, I sent one to the first address you have listed on Dec 2 and received a reply back the next day from Hector Portilla, Concierge.

I was asking about the heated pools since several recent reviews said they were so cold. He responded back saying that yes, they have 2 heated pools that are heated to 78 degrees F. I replied back asking to raise the temp to 80 for January while we're there. Just kidding of course, I told him. That doesn't sound really warm to me, and friends of mine that have a pool said that for just hanging out in the pool it should be more like 82 to be really comfortable. But anything has to be better than the Iberostar pools where we stayed a couple of years ago. They were like ice water!!

I also asked him the location of the heated pools, but I haven't heard back from him yet.

Have a great time on your trip!

3. Re: Erc Email?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 09:23