We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul Sensatori evening attire?

WJW
Hinckley,Ohio
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Azul Sensatori evening attire?

Just curious how people dressed in the evening,dresses or capri's?

Michigan
Level Contributor
513 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azul Sensatori evening attire?

I'm planning on wearing a dressy dress when we go to Le Chique and either a skirt or capris to the other restaurants. It sounds like Le Chique is much more upscale. I love dressing for dinner when we are on vacation so I hope they uphold the dress codes there.

Bon Appetit!!

WJW
Hinckley,Ohio
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Azul Sensatori evening attire?

When we stayed at Secrets and Royal Hideway, everyone wore dresses every night,but Iberostar and Barcelo, they wore capri's.I really prefer dresses too,it's fun, I never dress up at home.Not to mention it's much easier packing!

Michigan
Level Contributor
513 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Azul Sensatori evening attire?

What does your hubby wear? Any sport coat or just nice shirts/dockers, etc?

WJW
Hinckley,Ohio
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Azul Sensatori evening attire?

I have never seen a sport coat anywhere,most guys wear khaki's or dress jeans with collered polo or dress shirt, the big thing at the resorts we have been to,is guys have to have closed toe shoes at dinner.

5. Re: Azul Sensatori evening attire?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 09:22