We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another alarming posting about Bedbugs at Ocean Turquesa

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
994 posts
62 reviews
Another alarming posting about Bedbugs at Ocean Turquesa

I am dissapointed to see yet another posting about bed-bugs at this new resort. I tried very hard not to become alarmed when postings began appearing about this topic three or so weeks ago. The videos of the insects were on You Tube and now on TA. This got the better of me and we cancelled our booking here and moved to the Grand Sirenis. Now that I see another posting, and this one by physicians I am glad I did. Its a shame as this resort, really looks like it is lovely. I am really hoping they address this issue soon.

alberta
6 posts
1. Re: Another alarming posting about Bedbugs at Ocean Turquesa

We're booked at Oceans Turquesa and I sure don't like seeing all the bad reviews...how did you go about cancelling your booking & switching resorts? I thought you're pretty much locked in when booking with air transat (or some others)...unless you did air and hotel separate.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
994 posts
62 reviews
2. Re: Another alarming posting about Bedbugs at Ocean Turquesa

Arp3 I sent you a private message regarding changing your booking should you choose. It can be done.

3. Re: Another alarming posting about Bedbugs at Ocean Turquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos