We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

Dorval, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

My boyfriend and I are travelling from Montreal, to Ocean Turquesa on December 01-08, 2008. Anyone else out there traveling to this location on the dates listed? Would be fun to try to connect if you are traveling to this hotel on the same dates.

GG50

Toronto
1 post
1. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

My boyfriend and I will be traveling to the same hotel, during the same time frame :) We are coming from Toronto and very excited!! Lot's cross our fingers for great weather and a great time!

Dorval, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

Good morning fellow Canadian Traveler.

Check the web site "my cancun" for weather, it looks pretty good. Bring your sunblock, we might have one off and on rainy day but that is the perfect day to take a taxi to Puerto Morelos bus station and then head down to Tulum and the Exacarte Natural reserve. I do not intend to spend every day at the resort anyway, too sterile, want to get out and about. My name is Gail (50)travelling with Chris (53) we will play lots of tennis, wind surf if possible, use the gym and enjoy margaritas and good food. If you want to connect, just say and I will send you a description of us. It would be fun to meet up for a drink.

Bon voyage,

Gail G

Dorval, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

Hello again,

I gave you the wrong weather update address, sorry, here is the correct link.

/www.cancunweathertoday.com

Gail G

thunder bay
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

My husband and I are travelling from Thunder Bay, Ontario to Ocean Turquesa on Dec 5th to 8th...short stay. Hope to see some of you Canadians down there! Have fun...Kathy & David

toronto
Level Contributor
165 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

me and my gf are getting there on the 6th of dec for 7 days, arriving from toronto, see u all there canadians

Maryland
6 posts
6. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

My wife and I will be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 13th. I'm up for meeting some people for drinks. Vacations are definitely more fun in groups.

thunder bay
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

Not sure how we figure out who is who? I have a picture posted....maybe you can find us.... We arrive tomorrow...see you on Saturday!

8. Re: Role call Hotel Ocean Turquesa December 01-08 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 08:20