We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul Sensorati

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Azul Sensorati

Anyone there for Xmas Day?

Saskatoon, SK
Level Contributor
836 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azul Sensorati

Yes my husband and I arrive Dec 20 for one week.

I've never been away from home for Christmas before.

South Wales
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Azul Sensorati

I have read that some people have visited this hotel and got married there so my question would be:

Would you recommend this hotel to wed my other half?

Cheers

rickmansworth
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Azul Sensorati

yes im there christmas day and new year i wonder if the hotel is planning any thing ,there will be no constrction going on surely the workers must have time off for crimbo ...... me the misses & 16 year old daughter , travel from gatwick on 23 dec ...

Texas
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Azul Sensorati

They had it decorated the day we left- Christmas trees and blue/silver garland...

ads320
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Azul Sensorati

My husband and I will be from Dec. 20-Jan4. Does anybody know the answer to these questions:

- are there motorized watercrafts available for rent (eg seadoo)?

- is there in-room internet at the hotel?

- - are the beaches good for swimming?

Thanks

ads320

rickmansworth
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Azul Sensorati

Hope they didn't have all the Christmas music playing in the back ground , wanted to get away from all that. we went to Egypt one year for crimbo & 6 am in the morning jingle bells was playing as loud as you like.......... me not amused

7. Re: Azul Sensorati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 04:16