We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul Sensorati

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
13 reviews
Azul Sensorati

Anyone there for Xmas Day?

Saskatoon, SK
Level Contributor
839 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Azul Sensorati

Yes my husband and I arrive Dec 20 for one week.

I've never been away from home for Christmas before.

South Wales
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Azul Sensorati

I have read that some people have visited this hotel and got married there so my question would be:

Would you recommend this hotel to wed my other half?

Cheers

rickmansworth
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
3. Re: Azul Sensorati

yes im there christmas day and new year i wonder if the hotel is planning any thing ,there will be no constrction going on surely the workers must have time off for crimbo ...... me the misses & 16 year old daughter , travel from gatwick on 23 dec ...

Texas
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Azul Sensorati

They had it decorated the day we left- Christmas trees and blue/silver garland...

ads320
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
5. Re: Azul Sensorati

My husband and I will be from Dec. 20-Jan4. Does anybody know the answer to these questions:

- are there motorized watercrafts available for rent (eg seadoo)?

- is there in-room internet at the hotel?

- - are the beaches good for swimming?

Thanks

ads320

rickmansworth
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
6. Re: Azul Sensorati

Hope they didn't have all the Christmas music playing in the back ground , wanted to get away from all that. we went to Egypt one year for crimbo & 6 am in the morning jingle bells was playing as loud as you like.......... me not amused

7. Re: Azul Sensorati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos