We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

register office

1 post
register office

Good day, I am trying to contact the register office in Lappeeranta, but the phone does not seem to work, and there is no reply to my email. Is there a way for me to confirm their working hours and address and contact them? I will be travelling from Russia, so to be sure that they are open and the address is current would be great.

Thanks a lot! https://www.maistraatti.fi/en/Contact-Information/Southern-Finland/Local-Register-Office-of-South-East-Finland/Lappeenranta-unit/

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
126 posts
1. Re: register office

Looks like The State Local Government just forgot to inform citizens and/or people using Internet on the closing of Lappeenranta Reg.Office in May 2019.

Up-date-info to you:

https://www.maistraatti.fi/en/Contact-Information/Southern-Finland/Local-Register-Office-of-South-East-Finland/Kotka-unit/

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
84 reviews
36 helpful votes
2. Re: register office

Are you sure that is how to interpret this page? All three units have the same service area.

Indeed, the Lappeenranta office was closed 23 May but I got the impression it was only for that day.

(Imatra unit was merged to Lappeenranta some 8 years ago and that pings in google a lot).

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
7,136 posts
93 reviews
83 helpful votes
3. Re: register office

Pormestarinkatu 1 A, 53101 LAPPEENRANTA

Phone: +358 29 553 9341

E-mail: info.kaakkois-suomi@maistraatti.fi

monday - friday 09:00 - 16:15

Reply to: register office
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lappeenranta
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.