We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prestige-Transfer.com

Dublin, Ireland
8 posts
Save Topic
Prestige-Transfer.com

Just wondering has anybody used these? or are they the same as isprestige?

http://www.prestige-transfer.com/

Cheers in advance!

Special Offer
Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off...
1,769 Reviews
from US$147.90*
US$156.42
Special Offer
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
736 Reviews
from US$56.80*
US$62.70
Disneyland Paris Express Shuttle with...
32 Reviews
from US$117.10*
139 replies to this topic
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,286 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

Hi grimesy,

If you look at the isprestige prices, you will see that they are cheaper, and the website is different, so I am fairly sure they are not the same company - just similar names. Their CDG - Disney round trip prices are € 15 cheaper than prestige-transfer.com

isprestige.com/paris_disneyland_transfer.html

Mentioned in this post
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Roissy-en-France, France
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Preston
Level Contributor
123 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

Hi

I've always used prestige transfer and they are amazing. Very helpful and punctual and brilliant with the kids. PM me if you need any info x x

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

Hi

We are going to Disneyland Paris in April there will be 3 adults and 3 children although 2 of the children are classed as adults. I was wondering if you could advise me of costs for Prestige Transfer. I will check out their website but it's good to hear from someone who has used them

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Preston
Level Contributor
123 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

Hi 123callum

For the six of you it will cost 155 euros. They wait at departures for you with a name board and the vehicle is usually parked right outside the door. They help with the bags and get out any necessary car seats from the boot (if needed ask in advance they are FOC). Once everyone is strapped in, you get offered a movie from his selection (had about 10 different ones) and your on your way. They drop you off right at the front door of your hotel (Sante Fe for example) and you pay them for just that part of the journey (about 80 euros). They will already have arranged with you a collection time and they just turn up where they dropped you off. They come and find you in reception and do the whole thing in reverse. Drop you off right outside your terminal building and you pay the remainder of the trip (75 euros). The drivers are lovely and polite, very good english and very helpful.

Enjoy yourselves, we go next week and are using Prestige-Transfer.com x x

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,286 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

callum, you don't say which airport you are arriving at? Orly and Beauvais are longer transfers than CDG, so more expensive.

If you check our TQ box about transfers, you will see that we also recommend a company called ezyshuttle.

I think isprestige is short for Inter Shuttle Prestige.

We only recommend companies that our forum posters have used and would use again.

Edited: 28 January 2011, 12:52
Mentioned in this post
Orly
Orly
Val-de-Marne, France
Beauvais
Beauvais
Oise, France
Roissy-en-France, France
Preston
Level Contributor
123 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

Figgygirl

How do I go about adding prestige-transfer.com to tripadvisor's recommended list of companies and I am a forum poster and would use them every time. I've spoke to quite a few people who are happy with them and it would be good to add more options for people to use.

Thanks x

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,286 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

Lamby, they are in the TQ box, first question regarding transport from airports to Disneyland.

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

Hi Again

I tried to book on line for Prestige but never heard back from them, do you think it may because it is to early to put the booking in.

Regards

Lena

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,286 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

I wouldn't have thought that April was too early to book for. I am not keen on booking online, so I use ezyshuttle, as you just send John an email, and he replies. Or you can phone him direct.

Just my preference - I prefer the personal contact.

I don't think he has DVD players in his vehicles though, if that is important to you.

Edited: 29 January 2011, 10:41
Preston
Level Contributor
123 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Prestige-Transfer.com

I'm Shocked you didn't hear back from them but if you want I can give you their number to ring

Reply to: Prestige-Transfer.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted