We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip report

Which Tramore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
568 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip report

Just back from a day trip to tramore. I have not been here for 5 years and really glad I look the time to drive there from kildare.

We arrived in tramore around 12pm as today was forecast to be a hot day, there was alot of cars around. Durning the day the beasch was jammers. We went to the slots in freddie's lost a lot of money (oh well). Also went on two rides, the walters and another thing I cant think of. I did notice that there has been some attractions missing from the amusement park, is this the effects of the recession? Before we went home we had dinner in misty's, this was really nice.

The atmosphere today was buzzing, brilliant day out will return during the summer.

Karen

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip report

Good to hear you enbjoyed your trip to Tramore - we headed out of Tramore around 1pm, going to Wexford, and the traffic coming in was continuous, it was certainly a glorious day.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kilkenny
Level Contributor
3,604 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip report

You can't beat a good old-fashioned day at the seaside. And Tramore is as old-fashioned as you can get. Its a great day out once in a while. And you need the weather for it - which you got.

3. Re: Day trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2010, 06:25
Get answers to your questions about Tramore
Recent Conversations