We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the huntsman club anyone know about it

captdenis
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
the huntsman club anyone know about it
Save

my wife and i are sceduled to stay at the timeshare reort called the huntsman. rci recommended it but we have now seen some unfavorable reviews. has anyone stayed recently? the review we read said some of the amenities did not work properly such as toilets and showers. can anyone shed some light on this?

Earth
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
1. Re: the huntsman club anyone know about it
Save

I saw it when it first opened and it was nice. It was attached to a guest house that was rather run down. If the people running the guest house also run the timeshare (don't know if that is the case or not) maybe it is not being kept up? It has been maybe 10 years since I was there.

captdenis
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
2. Re: the huntsman club anyone know about it
Save

thanks for your reply, we sure are hoping it is better than that last review. 10yrs is a long time i hope that their is someone else out there that has seen this lately.

Earth
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
3. Re: the huntsman club anyone know about it
Save

I was unable to pull up their website http://www.huntsman-club.com/

I read the TA reviews and they are reflective of what I saw at the guest house portion.

Are you locked into staying there or do you have other choices? There are a lot of brand new self-catering places in Waterville.

4. Re: the huntsman club anyone know about it

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Waterville
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.