We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Tour

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
Food Tour

Visiting Kinsale in May with my 3 sisters. Would love to visit 3 to 4 restaurants for small plates/bites in each restaurant. Looking to put together our own food tour knowing Kinsale is known for their restaurants. Would love recommendations of delicious restaurants close to each other so we can make this happen. Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
49,213 posts
1. Re: Food Tour

Apart from those up the hill in Scilly, all other restaurants are within a five minute walk.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Food Tour

Thank you for your response. Can you recommend any restaurants that you enjoy? Thank you.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
49,213 posts
3. Re: Food Tour

Kinsale has become a victim of it's own success and while I've enjoyed many memorable meals over the years I'd be reluctant at this time to name any one individual.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
989 reviews
324 helpful votes
4. Re: Food Tour

Check out the TA restaurant rankings for Kinsale. It will list reviews and rank the restaurants in order.

Reply to: Food Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kinsale
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.